At Marsden Martial Arts in Chesterfield, we like to live our lives with a series of Codes of Conduct – applicable in Martial Arts and life in general.
7. Questions If you are asked a question in conversation, you should ask a question in return. Me: “Did you have a nice day at School ?” You: “Yes,
8. Courteous Always say thank you when someone gives you something. If you do not say it within 3 seconds, in the Academy, we may take it back. There is
9. Kindness Surprise others by performing random acts of kindness. Go out of your way to do something surprisingly kind and generous for someone without being asked, at least
10. Tidiness Always put your shoes away, in the academy put them together and put your socks in yours shoes and place them neatly at the side, out of
11. Holding The Door If you approach a door and someone is following you, hold the door for them. If the door opens by pulling, pull it open, stand
12. Showing Respect During any celebrating of success, at the beginning of the lesson and the bow off at the end of the lesson, do not speak and do not